Saturday, June 26, 2010

Moviemaking is all About Content, but the Gear is Fun Too

Even as a low-tier moviemaker I'm always seeking that "next best thing" that will improve the overall quality of my pictures (please don't suggest a writing class).

Of course all of this has to be on a strict budget, the closer to nothing the better, but once in a while you have to spring for the cool stuff...and I did.

I'm now the proud owner of a Canon EOS T2i (550D) and am slowly learning my way around it.

So far the images are spectacular, and now that I've learned a few settings by watching DSLR guru Philip Bloom, those images are just getting better all the time.

I've started a series on working with the T2i for first timers called "The Canon T2i for Regular Schmoes" and I'll start posting them here.

In the meantime, here's my first day with the little beast:

No comments:

Post a Comment